One-Time Use Cold Brew Bags
$0.50 cents each
1. First grind your coffee beans to a medium coarse consistency.
2. Fill the cold brew filter bag with 3oz (1 cup) of ground coffee beans, add it to a mason jar or other glass storage container with water.
3. Then, leave it to steep for 12-48 hours.
4. Take out the cold brew filter and leave the concentrate.
5. Store the cold brew concentrate in the refrigerator. (This will keep it fresh for a week or so.)
6. To serve, pour the cold brew concentrate over ice, with water or with your favorite milk or creamer.
Size: 4 inch wide, 6 inch tall